Admission in to class - LKG to class - IX is done according the rules of RTE. Application form and prospectus for admission can be had from the office everyday during the months of ja. To April. 25% seats from class - l is reserved for Students from ST/ SC/ Disadvantaged / Weaker sections for free Admission as per RTE.
Documents required for new admission:
- Transfer Certificate with counter signed for class - ll to x. (By BEO of School/ R.O. CBSE)
- Birth Certificate for fresh admission (Kg - l to Cl - l)
- Adhaar Cards of Students , Father, Mother & Local Guardian,
- Photographs (Father - 2, Mother - 2, Students - 3)
- Progress Report of Previous school (For class - ll and above )
- Health Certificate of the students by a doctor. (For Hostel)
- Students Account Number (Xerox Copy of Students Bank Press Book)
- Caste Certificate for ST/SC Student.