home away from home GREMS provides a healthy environment to live in for Boys & Girls separately. Rooms with sophisticated bed, bath room, hygienic dining hall, and kitchen are there to feed at home. Delicious foods maintaining weekly menu veg are served to keep the students healthy because healthy body bears healthy mind.
HOSTEL NEEDS: -
|| Mattress - 1
|| Night Dress -2 pairs
|| Pillow - 1
|| Civil Dress -2pairs
|| Pillow covers - 2
|| Black Shaps -1pairs
|| Bed Sheet - 3
|| Merun Socks -2pairs
|| Towels - 2
|| Slippers -1pairs
|| Napkins - 2
|| Hanger -3
|| School Uniform - 2pairs
|| Box With Lock & Key -1
Day Time Table:
Please note -
||wake-up from bed
||Morning Study Hour
||Snacks & Mild +Horlicks
||PET & yoga class
||Retire to bed for LKG to Cl-lll
||Retire to bed for Higher classes
||Remedial class/ completion of home work
- Third Sunday of every months is observed as the PTA meet from 9.00A.M. Parents need to interact with class teachers and Subject Teachers above the academics and can give their Suggestions instead of just taking the students from for outing / shopping.
- No Parents / Guardian will be allowed to meet the student on any other day than Third Sunday.
- No Students will be allowed to go home on any other day than the holiday.
- Parents/Guardians will be not allowed to meet the student on any other day than Third Sunday.
- Student will not be handed over to anybody other than the parents or the Guardians authorized by the parents.
- Local guardian without authorization will not be entertained for any in traction or communication.
- Movements (outgoing & incoming) of the students are solely under the commands of the management and principal.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, parents must intimate the principal over phone before visiting the school (till 6:00Pm).
- Parents must hand over the students on the stipulated day after each holiday. Late comers will be penalized @RS.100per day.